Connection method of PPR pipe fittings:
1. The PP-R pipes and pipe fittings of the same material should be connected by hot-melt, and special hot-melt tools should be used for installation. Pipes in concealed walls and floors should not be connected by screws or flanges.
Second, the water supply PP-R pipe and metal fittings should be connected with PP-R pipe fittings with metal inserts as a transition. The pipe fittings are connected with PP-R pipes by hot-melt, and they are connected with metal fittings or sanitary ware hardware accessories by wire buckles .
Third, PP-R pipes and other material pipes can also be connected by flanges.
Fourth, the hot-melt connection should be carried out according to the following steps:
(1) After the hot-melt tool is connected to the power supply, the operation can be started after the working temperature indicator is on.
(2) For cutting pipes, the end faces must be perpendicular to the pipe axis. Pipe cutting generally uses pipe shears or pipe cutters. If necessary, a sharp hacksaw can be used, but the burrs and burrs on the pipe section should be removed after cutting.
(3) The connecting end surfaces of pipes and fittings must be clean, dry and free from oil stains;
Note: If the ambient temperature is less than 5 ℃, the heating time should be extended by 50%: "adjustment" means that after the pipes and fittings are heated and inserted, the connection angle can be slightly corrected immediately so that the pipe connection is horizontal and vertical.
(4) When welding elbows or tees, according to the requirements of the design drawings, attention should be paid to their directions, and the positions of the fittings and pipes in the axial direction should be marked with auxiliary signs;
(5) When connecting, introduce the pipe end into the heating jacket without rotation and insert it to the marked depth. At the same time, push the pipe fitting onto the heating head without rotation to reach the specified mark. The heating time should meet the requirements of Table 12 (also can be specified by the hot-melt tool manufacturer);
(6) After reaching the heating time, immediately remove the pipes and fittings from the heating jacket and the heating head at the same time, and insert the true line quickly and without rotation into the marked depth to form a uniform flange at the joint. Do not insert the pipe too much into the fittings, so as to prevent the melt from blocking the inner hole and affecting the flow of water. During the fusion and cooling process, the pipes and fittings must not be moved or rotated, and no external force should be applied to the joint.
Shandong Plastic Co., Ltd. PE pipe, PE water pipe price is favorable, the specifications can be personally customized, welcome to buy!