The plastic inspection well is composed of a well seat, a wellbore, a manhole cover and a plastic inspection well spare part. The inspection well shaft can use buried drainage pipes, such as PVC-U double-layer axial hollow pipes, HDPE hollow winding pipes, etc.
Depending on the number and angle of takeover, there are starting wells, straight wells, three-way wells, four-way wells, and 90-degree elbow wells. In order to adapt to various drainage conditions, plastic inspection wells are also equipped with internal and external diameter conversion joints, saddle joints, reducing joints, merge joints, variable angle joints and other matching plastic inspection well parts. These parts and wells are used to ensure the fluidity and tightness of the entire drainage system.
Application scope of plastic inspection well:
1) Plastic drainage inspection well engineering for buried plastic drainage pipes with an outer diameter of no more than 1200mm and buried depth of no more than 8m in the construction area (residential area, public building area, factory area, etc.), urban and rural municipalities, industrial parks, and old city reconstruction Design, construction and maintenance.
2) Construction of plastic drainage inspection wells under general soil, soft soil, seasonal frozen soil and collapsible loess soil conditions.
3) Earthquake-resistant areas with a crack resistance of 9 degrees or less.
4) The ground load of the general lane is based on the total vehicle weight of 15t (back wheel pressure 5t); the ground load of the fire lane is designed based on the total vehicle weight of 30t (back wheel pressure 6t).
5) The groundwater level is designed to be no higher than 1.0m below the ground.
The emergence of plastic inspection wells has benefited mankind. Our company has good technology to produce this kind of products, the price is reasonable, the quality is pass, welcome to buy.
Popular cities for plastic inspection well products: Shandong, Hebei, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Shanxi