Welding steps of PE water pipe:
(1) When welding, center the axes of the two pipes and first spot-fix the ends of the two pipes.
(2) Weld the PE water supply pipe with the flange. The water supply pipe should be inserted into the flange first. After spot welding, use a square ruler to straighten it and level it before welding. The flange should be welded on both sides, and the inner side of the flange should not protrude from the closed surface of the flange.
(3) When the wall thickness of the PE water supply pipe is more than 5mm, the groove should be cut to ensure full penetration. The bevel forming can be processed by gas welding or bevel machining, but the slag and iron oxide should be removed and polished with a file until the metal light is exposed. (4) When the steel pipe is cut, its cut surface should be perpendicular to the center line of the pipe to ensure the pipe. Concentricity after welding.
(5) The flange should be perpendicular to the center line of the pipe, and the surfaces should be parallel to each other. The flange gasket must not protrude into the pipe. The specifications of the bolts connecting the flange should match the flange. The length of the protruding nut of the screw must not exceed 1 / of the diameter of the screw. 2.
(6) When welding the water supply pipe, remove rust, dirt and grease from the pipe joint.
(7) Flange gaskets should be selected according to drawings and specifications. Rubber pads for cold water systems and asbestos rubber pads for hot water systems.
1. Welding: When hot-melt connection, the temperature must be 210 ± 10 ℃, care should be taken to avoid overheating and scorching.
2. Buried: When working in the trench, the necessary safety measures must be considered.
3. Test: Water is recommended as the pressure test medium. During the test, measures should be taken to prevent pipeline movement or damage.
4. Positioning: Polyethylene materials cannot be controlled by magnetic positioning equipment. Other methods can be used to detect polyethylene pipelines, including tracers, marker tapes, test strips, line marking, electronic marking systems, and sound-activated pipeline tracing methods for detection. .
5. Air pressure: cannot be used in the field of high pressure gas transportation.
6. Unloading: The correct unloading facilities must be used, and all tools used for handling should be checked for compliance.
Welding of PE water supply pipe is very important, everyone should master the method to facilitate their own use.
Shandong Plastic Co., Ltd. PE pipe, PE water pipe price is favorable, the specifications can be personally customized, welcome to buy!