PE water supply pipe,
because it does not rust, occupies a strong position in water supply and is currently a very ideal pipe. However, many people think that the PE water supply pipe is a water supply pipe, but they do not know that it can be combined into a new pipe using a new connection method and used in other aspects. So how are its five connection methods connected? Let me introduce it to everyone.
1. Hot-melt connection: The hot-melt connection uses a special heating tool to heat the polyethylene pipe or pipe to be connected under pressure to make it melt, remove the heating tool, and apply pressure to connect the two melting surfaces together. Hold for a while under steady pressure until the joint cools. Hot-melt connections include hot-melt butt connections, hot-melt socket connections, and hot-melt saddle connections.
2. Electric fusion connection: The electric fusion connection uses the special electric fused pipe fittings embedded with resistance wires and the PE pipe or the connection part of the pipe to be in close contact with electricity. Until the joint cools. Electrofusion connection can be used to connect with different types of polyethylene pipes or socket fittings with different melt flow rates. Electrofusion connection is divided into fused socket connection and fused saddle connection.
3. Socket-type flexible connection: Polyethylene pipe socket-type flexible connection is a new connection method developed with reference to the socket-type flexible connection principle of cast iron pipe and polyvinyl chloride pipe (PVC-U). A reinforced polyethylene socket is welded on one end of the vinyl pipe. Socket-type flexible connection is to insert one end of polyethylene pipe directly into the special socket of the pipe or fitting, and then use the locking ring in the socket to squeeze the pull-out resistance and the rubber seal to tightly seal to achieve the purpose of connecting PE pipes and fittings .
4. Flange connection: The flange connection is mainly used for the connection of polyethylene pipes and auxiliary equipment such as metal pipes or valves, flow meters and pressure gauges. The flange connection is mainly composed of polyethylene flange connection pieces, steel or aluminum back-pressure looper flanges, steel or aluminum flange pieces, gaskets or seals, bolts, nuts, etc. The flange connection is to achieve the connection purpose by tightening the bolts and nuts to make the flange connection piece and the flange piece tightly contact.
5. Steel-plastic transition joint connection: The steel-plastic transition joint connection uses a steel-plastic transition joint prefabricated by cold pressing or other methods to connect polyethylene pipes and metal pipes. Steel-plastic transition joints have pull-resistant locking rings and seals, which usually require good sealing performance, pull-resistant and pressure-resistant performance to be greater than polyethylene pipes in the system.
According to the above description, it can be known that the PE water supply pipe has different connection methods and different effects under different circumstances and other factors. And these 5 kinds of connection methods are very necessary for the staff who are in frequent contact, which is very helpful for their work.