PE water pipe layout requirements
The PE water supply pipe is resistant to mold erosion, and it will not accumulate for many years. The inner wall is smooth and the water resistance is small, which can effectively save energy. Therefore, it is widely used in various water supply and drainage projects. However, when arranging water supply pipes, a certain distance should be maintained from other engineering facilities and pipelines, as follows:
1. For residential quarters, industrial parks, and industrial and mining enterprises, water distribution main pipes with a nominal outside diameter of 200 mm or less can be arranged along the periphery of the building, and the net distance on the outer wall (column) should not be less than 1.00 m.
2. The minimum depth of soil covering on the top of the PE water supply pipe should not be less than 0.60mm under the sidewalk, and it should not be less than 1.00m under the light sidewalk.
The minimum horizontal clear distance between the pipeline and buildings, structures and other engineering pipelines should meet the following requirements:
1. Distance from the building: 1.00m when the nominal outside diameter of the pipe is 200mm or less, and 3.00m when the nominal outside diameter is greater than 200mm;
2. Distance from rain sewer pipes: 0.5 ～ 1.00m when the nominal outside diameter of the pipeline is 200mm or less, and 1.0 ～ 1.50m when the nominal outside diameter is greater than 200mm;
3. Distance from gas pipe: 0.50m for medium and low pressure pipes, 1.0 ～ 1.50m for high pressure pipes;
4. The distance from the power cable is 0.50m;
5. The distance between PE water supply pipe and telecommunication cable is 0.50m;
6. The distance from arbor and shrub is 1.50m;
7. The distance from the communication lighting cable is 0.50m;
8. The distance from the foundation of the high-voltage iron tower is 3.00m;
9. The distance from the side of the road stone is 0.50m;
10. The distance from the railway foot is 6.00m. When the above-mentioned distance is difficult to guarantee, necessary safety technical measures should be taken.
11. The distance between the pipeline and the thermal pipeline should be calculated and determined under the condition that the surface temperature of the polyethylene pipeline does not exceed 40 ° C. The minimum must not be less than 0.5m.